Medcaptain MP-30A ( standard/ no WiFi)
2.4" LCD touchscreen | 9 Infusion mode | Connectable with HIS/CIS via LAN
Type CF, Class I, IPX2 | Compatible with all syringes of 5, 10, 20, 30, 50/60 ml
* 20 recent therapies are recorded and can be used for rapid infusion
* Infusion rate can be changed anytime during infusion, not neccessary to stop before change.
* Continuous infusion among any pump with docking station at any moment
* Auto screen lock 15, 30 sec, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 min or OFF (default )
* 11 occlusion levels selectable, 225 mmHg-975mmHg (30kPa-130kPa)
* When ac/dc power supply is cut off, infusion switches to internal battery supply
* syringe installation: Manual, Auto or Auto-Manual
* LAN connection to central infusion monitoring system, nurse pager, voice communication.
* Stackable between Medcaptain produced MP series syringe pumps
* Patient information input by barcode scanner
* USB X3, LAN, RS485
Power supply AC 100-240, 50/60hz. Power consumption 45VA
External DC 12V, 1 A
Internal battery Lithium 7,2V 2600mAH. Battery duration 6 hrs @5ml/h with a new battery. Charging time min 4 hrs when power off.
Syringe Pump MP-30A Standard
Tested prior to shipment. Same day shipping from the Netherlands. European warranty 12 months. Delivery including conformity certificate, TUV and ISO9001:2015 certificate.